The go-to global airfrieight company for some of the world's top brands
Our passion is airfreight its what we do best. Established in 2016 our foundations were built on our team’s industry knowledge of over 30 year combined airfreight knowledge. With offices strategically placed both in the East Midlands for manufacturing and London Heathrow for direct access to the airlines, our passion is your success story.
London Heathrow services:
The team operates from a government approved fully secure, 6,000M2 facility on the east side of the airport
- Whether it is export collections or Import deliveries, General Cargo, eCommerce or Time Critical we are located close to the major highways we are 10 minutes from an expressway covering North, East, South or West.
- Within this modern facility we have greater control of the Airfreight shipments and have improved our service offering.
- This is a highly secure facility which enables us to replicate the services many must rely on from a GHA.
- All shipments are received and processed through a 180x180 320 KV Dual View X-Ray machine, the most powerful model in the United Kingdom.
- Should a shipment prove too dense, on site there is ETD (Explosive Trace Detection), as well as FREDDS so we can avoid any long delays in getting your goods uplifted. This is particularly beneficial for Time Critical shipments that are too large for bulk load.
- Our IATA License means we deal directly with the carriers.
- Our volumes mean we enjoy excellent relationships with many key carriers and with whom we hold many block bookings.
- All Export Customs Entries are executed in-house via a direct link to HMRC.
- For UK Import Air Cargos, there is an ETSF “Bonded” area within the facility, which means that we can receive ULD’s and do the breakdown ourselves.
- For certain carriers, these unts can be delivered directly to us, which saves a great of time, as there is no longer a need to recover from the GHA.
- All Import Customs Entries are executed in-house via a direct link to HMRC.